Welcome to IHM Boosters Website!
The primary focus of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (“IHM”) Athletic Booster Ministry is to support the organized boys and girls athletic activities for elementary school-aged children of the IHM parish. We further the mission of the Catholic Church by providing sports experiences for youth that are firmly rooted in the Catholic faith tradition, based on the goals of Catholic youth ministry, and aligned with the evangelizing mission of the Catholic Church.
Statement of beliefs
- We are Crusaders called through discipleship to be Christ-like in our actions, words, and thoughts.
- We are Crusaders called to be accountable and responsible for individual growth: socially, academically & spiritually.
- We are Crusaders called to be respectful in our service to God; striving to live and share the Good News.
- We are Crusaders called to be engaged by actively learning and growing in the community of Christ.
Fundraisers enable the Boosters to provide a student athlete scholarship each year.
Anyone interested in coaching girls and boys basketball, boys football, boys and girls volleyball and girls cheer should reach out to the respective sports commissioner.
Boosters Organization meetings are held the first Thursday each month at 7:30PM in East Heritage Hall. Any and all are welcome, and all Booster members are encouraged to come and participate.
IHM Boosters is a member of many leagues representing and supporting Catholic Youth Sports in the Greater Cincinnati Area including:
- Greater Cincinnati Catholic Youth Sports (GCCYS) - Basketball & Volleyball
- Greater Catholic Youth League (GCYL) - Football
- Cincinnati Track Catholic Youth Organization (CTCYO) - Track
- Cincinnati Middle School League - Golf
If you need to contact your Executive Board please
The IHM Athletic Boosters are in compliance with the Archdiocesan Charter on Catholic Youth Athletics. Click here for more information.